- Urgent new role, Hybrid working
- Edinburgh City Centre
About Our Client
My client is a very well known renewable energy firm based in Edinburgh.
This is a full-time position working within the finance billing and collections team on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave.
- Ensuring that invoices raised are accurate
- Ensure that our billing processes are followed precisely
- Ensuring that there are open and clear communications with the sales and client relationship teams
- Ensuring that all communications whether verbal or written, internal or with customers, are professional and courteous
- Ensuring that re-work is minimised by getting it right first time
Accounting period close
- Running close processes on time including month end Journals
- Ensuring that all invoices are processed before the close
- Reporting exceptions to the Billing manager
- Completing any reconciliations or controls reporting during the close period when billing systems are off line
The Successful Applicant
- A solid background in billings and/or a finance dept.
- Good communications skills
- Should work to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Should be competent using Microsoft Excel
- Should be process driven and be able to provide input for continuous process improvement.
What's on Offer
Billing & Collections Clerk, Full time, urgent new role, Monday to Friday. Hybrid home and office working.
Temporary week to week for approx 6 months, could be longer. £13.00 - £16.00 per hour