B737 - First Officer
Seeking experienced and developing First Officers for a cargo operations...
Flexible working patterns based across EMA, BHX and LGW
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in the cargo aviation sector. Having recently expanded their fleet of B737 they are actively looking to engage high calibre candidates for the next stage in their company's growth.
As a B737 - First Officer you will undergo a long-term assignment across either of the three host airports, East Midlands, Birmingham and Gatwick. You will be supporting cargo lift operations across a flexible working pattern which will provide blocks both on and off duty.
The Successful Applicant
The successful B737 - First Officer will have the following minimum qualifications for application:
- Current EASA / FAA / ICAO ATPL with current B737 Type Rating
- Current Class 1 medical
- In excess of 500 hours flight time, with international experience
- No accountable record of accidents or incidents
- Ability to pass enhanced aviation security screening.
- Hold English to ICAO Level 4 or above.
What's on Offer
- Based in the United Kingdom (EMA, BHX, LGW)
- Concessional flight tickets with multiple airlines
- Loss of income protection services
- Flexible, predetermined rota