Assistant Soft Services Manager - Cleaning
Leading Facilities Management Companies
Chance to work on a Flagship contract in London
About Our Client
The Client is a Leading service provider in the UK within Real Estate and Property, they are looking for a experienced Assistant Soft Services Manager - Cleaning to join their team on one of their Flagship Contract, based in London.
- Act as an ambassador and seek out opportunities to provide visitors and occupiers with friendly conversation and background information of the plants used and upcoming installations.
- Ensure that all training records and payroll data is maintained accurately up to date and submitted to line management and Human Recourses in a timely manner when required.
- Maintain a high level of Health & Safety awareness, ensuring compliance with statutory regulations at all times.
- Work collaboratively with the Supervisors to ensure a high level of presentation in all areas and report any areas for improvement.
- Maintain the consumables budget and seek to make saving subject to management approval.
- Collate cleaning audit and refuse data and add all relevant information to the Dashboard.
- Take notes within Human Recourses meeting and support other relevant HR functions.
- Report any necessary repairs of equipment, building fabric/fixtures and ad-hoc installations.
- Maintain the holiday and absence tracker, ensuring any issues are escalated appropriately.
- Regularly Liaise with your line manager to agree short/medium/long term objectives.
- Ensure Suppliers undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance and reactive tasks in accordance with agreed deadlines. Conduct regular contractor review meetings and measure performance against SLAs.
- Support deliveries, the use of consumables and the provision and maintenance of all hand tools, equipment and machinery.
- Ensure personal ongoing development through performance monitoring in accordance with Service Level Agreement and SMART objectives set by Line Management and the wider business.
- Ensures compliance with HR policy and procedures.
- Supports resource requirements.
- Identifies people related risks and suggests solutions.
- Source & support training & tool box talks
- Take part in regular appraisals and meetings with staff
- Communicate well and demonstrate a pleasant, polite, efficient, caring and friendly service to customers and clients in all areas of service.
- Immediately report any incidents of accident, near misses, fire, theft, loss, damage or other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent industry knowledge, recognised qualification desirable
- Experience of working and building partnerships with clients
- IOSH trained desirable
- Knowledge of COSHH
- Articulate and has the ability to communicate effectively with the client and visitors
- Organised individual with the ability to managing their own workload and priorities
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of high quality service delivery
- The ability to be agile and flexible to meet the needs and demands of the role
- Have personally high standards and excellent attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Chance to manage the cleaning operations on a prestigious 7* site
- Chance to work for a leading Service provider
- Competitive salary
- Amazing benefits
- Paid Holidays