- Assistant Payroll Manager - North Manchester
- Global FMCG brand.
About Our Client
Operating across the UK - my client is highly impressive and a clear market leader within their sector of expertise. A side from that, the progression and opportunities they off all employees is un-rivalled.
- Alongside the Payroll Manager, create and implement a training plan both according to roles and tailored to individuals
- Execute payroll system testing and also ensure system upgrades/fix outcomes are as expected/required
- Be involved in the integration of new business acquisitions into the payroll function
- Ensure successful delivery of payrolls
- To improve the overall payroll process by innovating and seeking to find better and more efficient ways for working practices
- To come up with solutions to reduce payroll queries
- Handle and manage third party queries and reconciliations
- Liaise with the Payroll Manager to establish a successful overpayments recovery practice.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience of working with complex, high volume payroll is essential.
- Must have end to end payroll experience and be at or close to CIPP Foundation Degree level
- Strong excel skills.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £40k with excellent company benefits including:
- Company bonus scheme (discretionary)
- Hybrid working
- Company discounts
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance
& many many more.