- Assistant Management Accountant - Blackburn
About Our Client
My client is a large, growing firm who operate across the UK.
- Support in the preparation of monthly lead schedules and support any statutory audit requirements
- Work with various stakeholders to support the development of understanding of key business processes
- Presentation of monthly numbers to Senior Manager
- Provide management accountant and Senior Manager with concise and clear updates and ensure all issues are escalated in a timely manner
- Assist in the preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Work closely with the wider finance team and in country teams to develop an understanding of key business drivers
- Work closely with the management accountant and Senior Manager to assist in the development of financial controls
- Ensure consistent documentation of all key tasks and activities
- Deal with large volumes of complex data and demonstrate the ability to present this in a clear and presentable manner
- Work closely with other AMAs within the team to ensure cross team knowledge is shared and understood.
The Successful Applicant
- Part-qualified/ qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and appreciation of general accounting
- Excellent Excel skills
- SAP experience (any area) is desirable
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a salary circa £33k with excellent company benefits package including full study support.