- Fantastic opportunity for a Graduate/AAT Studier to work in an international org
- Practical Accounting Knowledge Essential
About Our Client
An award winning business, with a reputation for staff retention and development, are recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will report into the Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with the monthly production of accounts and accompanying analysis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: assisting in the preparation of management accounting; preparation of VAT reconciliations; balance sheet reconciliations; supporting Accounts Payable Function; invoice reconciliations; assist with yearly audit preparation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT Studier/Qualified or have a relevant numerate degree - Essential
- Have practical knowledge of working in a finance role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
Highly Competitive Salary + Study Package + Pension Plan + Hybrid Working + Onsite Parking + Other Excellent Benefits