- Bristol based, hybrid working (3 days in office), full ACCA/CIMA study support
- Assistant Management Accountant role, £25,000 - £32,000
About Our Client
Our client is a global business, headquartered in Bristol. They are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
Assistant Management Accountant responsibilities will include:
- Complete month end close for individual companies ensuring all general ledger transactions are posted, including accruals / prepayments and revaluations of foreign currency balances.
- Prepare and review management accounts for individual companies, providing an explanation of variances.
- Ensure payments and funds are processed globally, multi currency bank reconciliations are up to date and cashflow forecasting updated.
- Ensure intercompany transactions are recorded and agreed with other parties.
- Ensure other balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled and reconciling items resolved on a timely basis.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and regulatory information for internal and external audit purposes, including VAT, Duty, Sales Tax (USA) and corporation taxes.
- Lead and support key financial processes - payroll, expenses, fixed asset accounting, Accounts Payable and Credit and provide cover across the team.
- Assist in stock management, valuation, and reporting.
- Support the Financial Controller with business analysis on a regular and ad hoc basis - being seen as a point of contact for the business.
- Develop knowledge of financial and business systems and assist in implementing changes and resolving issues.
- Identify and implement improvements to business processes, controls and reporting and support projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a finance role and will ideally be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification
What's on Offer
A salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 (depending on experience) + full study support and excellent progression opportunities