- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
About Our Client
The client, a market leader and global logistics business who have grown exponentially over the past decade are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join them for this permanent and full-time office based opportunity. You will be responsible for producing the month-end accounts including commentary and analysis.
- Assist the preparation of of the Management Accounts for multiple cost centres to review level.
- Investigate and explain variances in the Management Accounts with the accountant.
- Reconciling and preparing monthly balance sheet accounts.
- Invoice and Credit Control customers and update the Company cash forecast.
- Support in the weekly reconciliation of labour deployment.
- Review supplier invoices and liaise internally and with the supplier to resolve any queries.
- Numerous ad-hoc reports and project tasks as required from the Senior Management Accountant and the Senior Finance Team based at Head Office.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be experienced in the duties listed above, live local to the client offices and be an excellent communicator and team player.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is a permanent, full-time and exciting opportunity to join a global business in excess of £2bn turnover. You will be given excellent training and support and study support is offered in the role to help facilitate your career aspirations.