- Great opportunity to join growing SME in Northwich
- ACCA/CIMA or equivalent experience required
About Our Client
Page Personnel are working with an exciting SME in Northwich, recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team.
The business are well established, and have further exciting growth plans. They operate internationally and offer a friendly and sociable working culture.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will report into the Finance Director, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the accounts function.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: prepare month end journal entries; invoice preparation; paying supplier invoices; cash flow forecasting; P&L and Balance Sheet reporting to Management; supporting with monthly and annual accounts preparation; sales ledger; bank reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Will be studying towards AAT/ACCA/CIMA - Or have equivalent experience - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
Highly Competitive Salary + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Bonus Scheme + Study Support Package + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits