- Working for a renewable energy company
- Amazing culture and working environment
About Our Client
I am currently recruiting a new Assistant Management Accountant to work for a renewable energy company based in South West London. My client are experiencing rapid growth, and with culture and team energy at the forefront of what they do, they would be a fantastic place to work.
- Perform daily postings & monthly bank reconciliations;
- Prepare VAT returns on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- Manage purchase/sales ledgers;
- Perform monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts;
- Perform inter-company reconciliations;
- Prepare accruals and prepayments;
- Manage daily banking including making payments in local/foreign currencies;
- Manage purchase order system, matching invoices to orders, allocating orders to appropriate account;
- Provide assistance during the year-end and half-year audits, file (soft copies) invoices, bank statements, bank correspondence;
- Assisting the team with payment runs and posting invoices;
- Supply information for cash flow management;
- Quarterly files for group reporting;
- Prepare statutory accounts for the financial year.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be someone who is looking to get a role is an exciting and rapidly growing company.
- Experience of D365 would be helpful but not necessary;
- Must be able to relate well and enjoy working with clients and experience of working under pressure in a client facing role is desired;
- Must be a trainee accountant/ part qualified- wanting to obtain a professional accounting qualification.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid in the region of £35,000 (negotiable on experience!). The most important thing here is your experience, the client is willing to be flexible on pay for the right people.