Assistant Management Accountant
Great Opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant
To be part of a very important institution in public health standards
About Our Client
The organisation represent health-care professionals and work towards changing the shape of health-care policies for a better future.
The finance team is essential to their goals and objectives, meaning you'll be a highly valued addition to the organisation and will be helping to the overall smooth running of the organisation.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
- To prepare and distribute monthly management accounts to Senior Management and other stake holders to an agreed timetable.
- To identify main variances and raise any potential and significant issues with Senior Business Accountant and budget holder.
- To assist the Senior Business Accountant in the preparation of the directorate's budgets and forecasts.
- To liaise with staff from other finance departments to develop and maintain processes to ensure efficiency.
- To provide support advice and training to administrative and project staff as necessary.
- To provide excellent service to stake holders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Business Partner, will:
- Have strong management accounting skills.
- Have experience in completing a full year-end and audit cycle.
- Have a demonstrable track record of building strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- Have a high level of expertise with spreadsheet applications.
- Be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels within the organisation.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines consistently with a proactive approach.
- ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA part qualified.
What's on Offer
In addition to a generous pension scheme, they have a highly competitive pay structure, as well as flexible working, and annual leave of up to 32 days.