Assistant Management Accountant
Assisting the Management Accountant with weekly and monthly reporting
Exciting opportunity for a CIMA/ACCA studier looking to develop as an MA
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in its chosen field and has a solid growth plan over the next few years. As part of their finance transformation project, they have created a new role for an Assistant Management Accountant. This is a very exciting business to be a part of.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for;
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts including interrogation and understanding of variances to budget.
- Weekly sales reporting together with variance analysis and understanding performance.
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets and ongoing forecasts.
- Assist Management Accountant with the site cost base of division, to include internal checks back to invoice, variance analysis & providing feedback to finance/operations team as required.
- Assist the Management Accountant with preparation of Fixed Asset registers and other balance sheet account reconciliations
- Financial support to the Management Accountant, Financial Controller, Managing Director of the division and operations team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role and will be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification (ideally CIMA/ACCA).
What's on Offer
A salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 + study support is on offer to the successful candidate.