Assistant Management Accountant
About Our Client
Our client based in Melksham is looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance function.
- Bank reconciliations and posting cashbook transactions.
- Reconciliations of balance sheet accounts, including sub-ledger control accounts and provisions.
- Assisting with month end closure and preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Analyses of monthly overheads and providing explanations for major variances.
- Preparing prepayments and accruals adjustments.
- Analyses of stock gains and losses, liaising with the purchasing/stock management team to provide explanations for them.
The Successful Applicant
- Part qualified or finalist ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level (i.e. comfortable analysing and manipulating data from multiple sources, simple pivot tables and use of Excel functions).
- Preparing and posting sales and purchase invoices, cash transactions and journals.
- Experience of highly repetitive data processing with accuracy, as well as contributing to analysis of financial results and problem solving.
What's on Offer
On offer is an excellent opportunity for an active ACCA/CIMA studier to join a highly reputable brand in Melksham.
Salary between between £37-£42,000 with study support.