Assistant Management Accountant
Well established Manufacturing business in Bedford
Looking for an experinced Assistant Management Accountant to join the team
About Our Client
We are excited to be partnering with a well established manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Bedford. Diversification of their product offering and an internal promotion has created an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join their team.
Assistant Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Support reporting requirements
- Ensure that all accounts are reconciled monthly
- Ownership of the preparation and submission of VAT, EC Sales and ONS returns.
- Business Partnering, participate in budget monitoring meetings and variance analysis.
- Analyse and resolve any un-reconcilable items
- Reconciliation and reporting on factory accounts
- Support year-end accounts audit
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations & Provide variance analysis
- Maintain the fixed asset register
The Successful Applicant
Assistant Management Accountant Requirements:
- Experience of management and reporting/analysis
- Strong excel ability essential
- Experience of working in a busy environment, providing accounting/reporting services to tight deadlines
- Worked independently to prepare monthly reports and analysis
- Competent using ERP systems such as SAP
What's on Offer
Whats on offer?
- On site parking
- Work from home options (long term)
- Exciting role with wide exposure
- Longer term development opportunities