- An exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business
- Significant opportunities for career development and progression
About Our Client
A well-renowned, established company specialising in the area of transport and logistics.
- Work alongside non-financial managers
- Undertake nominal ledger tasks
- Preparation of accurate and timely financial reporting
- Support the Finance Manager with the delivery of the annual budgets
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation of weekly and periodic Customer reports.
- Reporting and monitoring of key performance indicators
- Balance sheet preparation
- Involvement in site projects from a finance perspective
- Monthly invoicing and payroll reconciliations.
- Number 2 to Finance Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Studying towards AAT/ CIMA/ ACCA.
- Transport/Logistics Industry experience preferred.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Be proactive, inquisitive with a passion for challenging teams to drive performance.
- A keen eye for detail and financial controls.
- Be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards.
- Must be flexible and respond positively and accurately to customer requests.
- Have excellent PC skills.
- Has a 'can do' attitude, demonstrating drive, energy and a commitment.
What's on Offer
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Share incentive plan
- Apply to discover more benefits...
Quote job ref
+44 208 987 2870