Assistant Financial Analyst
Opportunity to take the next step in your career into a Finance Analyst role.
Chance to work for a well established, evergrowing national company.
About Our Client
The business is a top consultancy firm based in Oxford. Working out of a newly refurbished open plan office, they are a warm and welcoming team who are looking for someone who is ready to take the next step up in their career across to the really interesting analytic side of finance.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Financial Analyst:
- Weekly and Daily Cashflow reporting
- Headcount reporting by region and business unit
- Production of monthly revenue report by produce
- Review and analyse monthly revenue accruals for approval
- Produce and issue Research and Consultants Bonus Plans
- National Statistics reporting
- Review, analyse and obtain approval for all appropriate travel recharges to clients
- Bank reporting
- Processing company credit cards and expenses
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Preparation of Annual Sales Commission Spreadsheets
- Administration of the expense system
- Assist in adhoc projects as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Financial Analyst will have:
- Good attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel
- A team player who is comfortable interacting with senior management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to forge strong internal working relationships
- Able to meet monthly targets and work under pressure
Qualifications and Experience:
- ACCA / CIMA / AAT part qualified
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful Assistant Financial Analyst is a competitive salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 with a really attractive benefits package. There are also pay reviews which occur frequently; with the next one being due in April 2019.