Assistant Financial Accountant
Leading FMCG business in Milton Keynes
Looking for a progressive Accountant to join the team
About Our Client
We are partnering with a leading FMCG business on the outskirts of Milton Keynes. They are on the lookout for a progressive Accountant to join their team during an exciting period of expansion and diversification.
Assistant Financial Accountant Responsibilities:
- General Ledger processing, which may include processing of banks, manual payments, fixed assets, inter company processing or reviewing, and any other general ledger/Sales ledger tasks.
- Preparing and posting of journals
- To assist with preparation work for reporting and Audits
- Assistance with preparation of VAT returns, supporting schedules for TAX, Intrastat/ECC sales listing and Import duties
- Reconciliations and investigation of balance sheet and profit and loss accounts
- Answering queries from colleagues on all aspects of general ledger/sales ledger/ payments/ receipts
- To support the other accounts teams as and when required
- To comply with Company Policies and Procedures
The Successful Applicant
Assistant Financial Accountant Requirements:
- Actively pursuing their ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Sage 200 knowledge would be advantageous
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key members of the non-finance team
- Strong attention to detail
What's on Offer
Whats on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- On-site parking
- Free lunch Fridays!
- Study Support
- Flexible working polices