- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract with potential to go permanent
- Competitive Salary - Great benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a well know logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions firm based in Chippenham and offer vibrant work environment with a strong emphasis on work culture.
The Assistant Finance Team Leader will be responsible for:
- Assist in overseeing the end to end Customer Invoicing process for all I&T business units
- Completing invoicing and billing and customer self bill reconciliations, to defined service levels, on behalf of all I&T business units.
- Ensures daily responsibilities are accomplished by the team and necessary checks are completed.
- Carrying out the reconciliation of sales revenues to sub contract
- Understanding and resolving any queries arising
- Operating defined standard processes efficiently, accurately and in a timely way.
- Managing the relationship with business unit finance teams
- Working closely with the Transactional Accounting and Accounting Controls teams to ensure accounting integrity and maximise cash flows.
- Continually drive process improvement to ensure efficiency
- Support the Snr Team Leader in any company-wide project that is relevant to I&T
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Organised and able to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines
- A can do attitude to persevere in the face of setbacks and make change happen
- Great communication skills with colleagues at all levels
- A trusted leader who will inspire their team to deliver great performance, in line with our values.
- AAT qualified (or equivalent) or part ACCA or CIMA qualified, desirable.
- Excellent Excel skills are essential
- Experience in developing and managing a team is desirable
- Demonstrable analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience of a haulage operation is desirable.
What's on Offer
Salary ranging between £25K - £26K is on offer for the Assistant Finance Team Leader. A fixed term contract of 6 months with the potential to go permanent.