Assistant Finance Manager
International Manufacturing business in Milton Keynes
Looking for an experienced Accountant to step into a Management role
About Our Client
We are partnering with an international leading manufacturing business with sites all over the UK and Europe. A opportunity has arisen in their Milton Keynes site for an experienced Accountant to join and step into an Assistant Finance Manager role.
Assistant Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Support reporting requirements
- Ensure that all accounts are reconciled monthly
- Ownership of the preparation and submission of VAT, EC Sales and ONS returns.
- Business Partnering, participate in budget monitoring meetings and variance analysis.
- Analyse and resolve any un-reconcilable items
- Reconciliation and reporting on factory accounts
- Support year-end accounts audit
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations & Provide variance analysis
- Maintain the fixed asset register
The Successful Applicant
Assistant Finance Manager Requirements:
- Part Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA accountant
- Experience of management accounting essential
- Be confident working in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Ideally have experience in an FMCG/Manufacturing industry
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance.
What's on Offer
Whats on offer?
- Flexible working options
- On site parking
- Generous pension scheme
- Study support options