- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Fantastic Opportunity!
About Our Client
My client is a large and successful organisation based in Northampton, who have an immediate requirement to recruit a professional Assistant Finance Manager into the team.
- Responsible for upkeep and maintenance of the Nominal Ledger and Fixed Assets.
- Daily monitoring of cash flow and cash flow forecasting.
- Completion of monthly financial reporting, working with Finance / Operations teams.
- Calculate accruals / prepayments, prepare & post necessary journals to complete the month-end close within agreed timescales.
- Analysis of monthly performance vs. prior month, budget & prior year.
- Deliver enhanced balance sheet transparency and control by fully reconciling monthly & resolving issues as they arise.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets / forecasts including balance sheet / cash flow.
- Assist with external and internal audit work.
- Complete ad hoc reporting / analysis to support Senior Management in decision making
The Successful Applicant
For this role you will need to be a confident communicator, able to build relationships with stakeholders across the business and have experience within a similar role, ideally within the supply chain/logistics/warehouse sector. Qualifications would be beneficial, however if you have strong experience they are not essential.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Flexible but full time working
- Fantastic opportunity