Assistant Finance Manager
An exciting opportunity to join an exapanding academy
Permanent role in the education sector
About Our Client
Page Personnel are representing an academy, during a period of rapid expansion and team growth. This opportunity will be based in Bradford but will require travel to different schools within the academy.
Responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to, assisting with all aspects of development and effective operation of financial systems and procedures; financial accounting, budget setting and monitoring; costing activities and development of budget profiles; coordination of all financial and management reporting across the region.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should:
- Be working towards a relevant qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) at part-qualified or finalist level
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Be able to travel to different schools within the academy
- Have a track record of financial planning, management reporting and budgetary control
- Knowledge of the education sector, in particular academies (desirable, not essential)
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive an excellent opportunity to join an academy during a period of expansion.
30 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays + parking + 19% employer pension contribution + employee benefits + retail discounts + gym discounts.