Assistant Engineer (Building Maintenance) - Temp to Perm
Temp To Perm Role
Great role to progress into a qualified Engineer
About Our Client
Leading facilities Management company, holds a large portfolio of trophy contracts up and down the country.
- Assisting the lead engineer with Building services Maintenance
- PPM and Reactive Maintenance
- Electrical - Fire alarm and Emergency light testing, changing bulbs and testing.
- Plumbing - Fixing Leaks, toilets and taps.
- fabric Maintenance within the building.
The Successful Applicant
- Must hold either a level 2 in a mechanical or electrical qualification/ or a 18th edition
- Will have experience in a mainenance previously
- Must have a great working attitude - Reliable, Punctual, Eager to learn.
This role is a great opportunity for someone that is keen to pursue a career as either a Mechanical or Electrical Building services Maintenance role.
What's on Offer
- Temp to Perm role
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to progress into an M&E Engineer.
- Once Perm the organisation will fund for the successful candidate to complete higher level qualifications in their chosen bias (M&E)
- on site training