- Starting ASAP
- Hybrid Working
About Our Client
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a company, based in Burton-on-Trent.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a business that you can progress in as they are looking to offer study support to the candidate.
This role is require you to be office based on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, working from home on a Thursday and Friday. Working hours are 9am - 5:30pm with 1 hour lunch.
You will provide the Commercial and Operational Business Teams with insight and analysis to support business decisions on product costings and embrace a culture of continuous improvement by supporting with projects.
- Review and complete accurate product costings by required deadline
- Partner with different functions to gather data
- Build relationships with stakeholders such as the operations team, chefs, site finance, commercial finance
- Use your presenting skills to share costings with the wider business
- Help drive continuous improvement by supporting process improvement projects
The Successful Applicant
- Stakeholder management
- Communication and presentation
- Ownership of personal development plan
- Pro-actively bring insight to challenge and influence decision making
- Manufacturing & Operational experience preferred but not essential
- Working towards AAT, CIMA, ACCA preferred but not essential
What's on Offer
- Salary up to £35,000
- 33 days A/L
- Study Support
- Staff discount
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- Free, on-site parking