- Fantastic opportunity to join well established business in Staffordshire
- AAT/ACCA/CIMA candidate required
About Our Client
Page Personnel are working with a well established business based in Stoke on Trent, recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join their team
As an Assistant Accountant, you will report into the Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with the production of monthly management accounts and analysis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: produce operational reports; KPI analysis; analysis of operational and financial information; assist in preparation of budgets and forecasts; assist with supervision of a junior finance team member; balance sheet reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT Qualified/ACCA or CIMA Studier - or have equivalent experience - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a month end finance role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
Highly Competitive Salary + Hybrid Working + Study Package + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Other Excellent Benefits