- Temporary contract with the opportunity to go permanent.
- Working in West End London
About Our Client
My client is a growing Media company looking to welcome a new Assistant Accountant into their team.
The key responsibilities for this Assistant Accountant role are as follows:
- Reviewing supplier statements
- Accounts Payable and Expense processing
- Manage the weekly cash-flow forecasting process with support of the Finance Manager.
- Support the month end close
- Review VAT bookings and assist in the quarterly VAT return
- Support the monthly management accounts
- Variance analysis
- Ad hoc finance projects as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Assistant Accountant role will:
- Ideally be immediately available (1-2 week notice period)
- Will have strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Will be willing to commute to the West End
- Ideally 1-2 years experience as an Assistant Accountant
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Social, friendly and welcoming team
- Opportunity for the position to become a permanent role