- AAT/ACCA/CIMA Study Support
- Hybrid Home & Office Working
About Our Client
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an established FMCG business based in Harrogate. Due to growth within the business and new growth plans, our client now have a brand new opportunity available for an Assistant Accountant to join their team. This role offers progression, hybrid working, study support and the opportunity to join a well-established Finance team.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, this role will be contributing to the smooth running & processes of the overall finance function for the organisation with key month end duties.
There is further responsibilities to identify new methods of efficiency and an eye for detail on new improvements with key stakeholders in the business, along side essential finance reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Either AAT, ACCA, CIMA or ACA Part Qualified ideally, but not essential.
- Key understanding of month end management accounts responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous experience of financial reporting
- Attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Hybrid Working
- Study Support on offer
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Free parking on site
- Plus many more!