- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
About Our Client
The client, a progressive business in Dunmow are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant due to growth they are looking to double in turnover over the next 3 years and are seeking an active studier to join them for this opportunity. You will ideally want to progress into an FM position over the next 2-3 years and this companies growth will facilitate your development - and with study support provided.
- Oversite of the purchase and sales ledger, ensuring good accuracy and attention to detail with minimal errors
- Supporting the Management Accountant in month-end duties such as accruals, prepayments
- Running reports to compare cost figures
- Reconciliation of the bank, cashbook and balance-sheet items
- Ad hoc requests from Finance Director.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to commute for full-time work to Dunmow, CM6. You will be a hard worker and a great team player - this is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to progress to get their foot in the door and grow with the business.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is a permanent, full-time and exciting opportunity to work for a leading business where you will make a real tangible impact. You will receive a competitive salary, work in an aesthetically pleasing office space and be a part of the next phase in this businesses development!!!