- Excellent opportunity with large manufacturing business in Sheffield
- ASAP start and long term possibilities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Manufacturing and Production business with over 200 years of experience within their field. They are considered leaders within their market and continue to grow from strength to strength following successful acquisitions and deals.
As the Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for:
Assisting the Financial Controller in preparation of forward looking data to assist budget and forecast preparation.
Using the finance system to extract, analyse and present relevant data in relation to revenue, costs, income and KPIs.
Assisting with fixed asset reconciliation.
Supporting the FP&A team with ad hoc tasks.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Accountant will:
- Have strong Excel knowledge (pivot tables, vlookups and sumifs)
- Have experience with reporting and analysing large volumes of data
- Be immediately available for interview/start
What's on Offer
£21,000 - £23,000 + ASAP start + on site parking + great office/team environment + long term possibilities within the teams