- Opportunity to join a very well established Cybersecurity Company in London
- Based in the City of London
About Our Client
My Client are a leading IT Telecomms Cybersecurity Company based in the City of London who are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their finance department team.
As an Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support preparation of half yearly and annual accounts.
- Prepare audit deliverables.
- Support preparation of business plans, budgets and forecasts.
- VAT returns
- Generating sales invoices, revenue recognition.
- Preparation of sales commission calculations
- Liaise with external stakeholders e.g. Payroll provider, Auditors, Bankers, Insurers.
The Successful Applicant
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or fully qualified AAT with a minimum of 2 years' accounting experience
- A clear and confident communicator with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to assist colleagues.
- Competent in Excel to advanced level and proficiency in other MS Office apps.
What's on Offer
- Career Progression
- Medical Insurance
- The succesfull candidate will be paid £35,000 - £40,000