- Assistant Accountant
- Market Leading Global Business
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading Global Business with a Glasgow City office. They will offer hybrid working.
The successful candidate will likely have the following responsibilities:
- Monthly management accounts
- Producing monthly balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis for P&L review.
- Managing control account reconciliations, daily bank reconciliations and purchase ledger processing for your allocated hotels
- Managing the Year End, Budget, and External Audit Processes
- Liaising with the hotel teams regularly and attending site visits
- Continually driving ongoing improvement in processes and efficiencies
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile:
- Working in an accounting environment or studying for an accounting qualification.
Data processing skills.
IT literate ideally with knowledge of Navision system and with good Excel expertise
- We are looking for a team player with strong interpersonal skills who can communicate at all levels in the business.
- To be successful in this role you must be deadline driven and have strong attention to detail.
What's on Offer
This role will offer a competitive salary between £25,000-£30,000 plus benefits.