Long term opportunity in a global organisation
Plenty of opportunity for progression and development
About Our Client
My client is a large, multinational business with a well-known household name and large presence in their industry.
The role will involve:
- Preparation of monthly financial accounting data including calculating and processing accruals, prepayments and other entries as required.
- Completion of month end accounting processes.
- Reconciliation of closing inventory to closing ledger including resolution of issues.
- Reconciliation of Intercompany payables including invoice entry, statement reconciliations and monthly payment cycles.
- Month end gross margin analysis including verification and explanation of variances.
- Review of financial statements.
- Reconciliation of Intercompany positions.
- Posting of bank transactions.
- Assisting with resolution of audit queries
- Identification and implementation of process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be:
- Available on short notice
- Experienced in excel and large ERP systems (ideally systems implementation)
- Knowledgeable in monthly financially accounting
- Ideally fluent in an additional European language
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive hourly rate and the opportunity for growth and progression. There is a strong possibility of a permanent position being offered on completion of the 6 month contract.