- Newly created role within a top Media Company
- £28000 - £32000 plus excellent benefits, candidates must be studying ACCA
About Our Client
My Client is a leading Media Agency with ambition plans for growth over the next 5 years. Their head accountancy office is based in the City of London
The key responsibilities for this Assistant Accountant role are as follows:
- Review supplier statements.
- Process overhead invoices to correct general ledger accounts
- Manage the weekly cashflow forecasting process with support of the Finance Manager.
- Reporting - producing regular and ad hoc reports to deadlines as required.
- Process stock invoices when required.
- Deal with any purchase invoice queries in a timely fashion.
- Manage the treasury requirements of the company to include management of the invoice discounting facility and bank reconciliations on a regular basis.
- Provide analysis relating to variances and creditor ageing for monthly management account preparation and reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgets and quarterly forecasting process.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Assistant Accountant role, you must have the following:
- Strong educational background: Degree educated in a numerically focussed field (accountancy & finance, economics, mathematics etc).
- Ideally working towards an accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA)
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- 1-2 years of experience following graduation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Excel, SAP and SAGE 200
- Ideally previously worked in Media
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Social, friendly and welcoming team
- Opportunity to grow with the company