About Our Client
A global fund administration firm, the Company is the fastest growing in its sector and continues to expand rapidly. Established in 2006 with offices in in London, Jersey, Guernsey, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore and New York with over 285 staff looking after $35bn of assets under administration and $85bn of assets under administration and depositary.
- Ensuring that all permanent files are adequately maintained for existing customers and new customers for the real estate customers.
- Preparing bank reconciliations for all client accounts.
- Updating the financial system for all transaction related activity including the recording of cash transactions, purchase and sales invoices, accruals and prepayments and investment transactions.
- Preparation and amendment of management accounts produced by the team.
- Administration work including the preparation of call notices and dealing with new applications for subscription into client funds.
The Successful Applicant
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Interest in reporting and other accounting challenges faced by private equity and real estate firms (our clients).
- Ability to draft reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations for which there may be little precedence.
- The individual must have excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Numeracy and good written skills.
- Prior experience of accounting packages would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Full study support
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Dental Insurance