About Our Client
A global hedge fund service focusing on investing in emerging global markets. This role sits in their ideally located Central London offices.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Responsibility for management accounts production (with inputs from other team members)
Management of purchase cycle
- posting of purchase invoices
- liaising with relevant teams within the business (Eg Legal, Operations, trading etc)
Processing weekly payment runs
Cash management and cash flow reporting
- all bank postings and reconciliations
- Preparation of sales invoices - management fees, performance fees, intercompany recharges and other ad-hoc fee invoices
- Accounts receivable management
Year end audit: assisting in the year end audit process
Ad hoc tasks:
- Producing ad-hoc reports for management
- Assisting in monthly management information pack production
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience:
- A Levels AAB minimum / Degree 2:1
- Part-qualified: ACCA / CIMA qualifications
- Knowledge of how prepayments / Accruals should be accounted for preferably within a financial services firm.
- Experience of using accounting software
- Excellent communication skills are a must with a willingness to learn
- Strong command of Excel for data analysis including pivot tables and VBA an advantage
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic team.
What's on Offer
Looking to pay up to £38,000 with study support and a great benefits package alongside.