£28,000 - £30,000
About Our Client
My client was established in 2008 and soon became a globally renowned private equity firm with offices all over the world.
- Ensuring that all permanent files are adequately maintained for existing customers and new customers for the real estate customers.
- Preparing bank reconciliations for all client accounts.
- Updating the financial system for all transaction related activity including the recording of cash transactions, purchase and sales invoices, accruals and prepayments and investment transactions.
- Preparation and amendment of management accounts produced by the team.
- Administration work including the preparation of call notices and dealing with new applications for subscription into client funds.
The Successful Applicant
- ACCA Part Qualified
- 2:1 or higher in Accountancy based degree.
- 1-3 years experience within Financial Services
What's on Offer
- Full Study Support
- Private healthcare
- Season ticket loan