Excellent accounting opportunity within an investment management firm
Based in Central London with full study support and excellent career potential
About Our Client
A London based private investment group with worldwide interests across a diverse portfolio of public and private investments, including listed securities, private equity, hotels and real estate.
Working in a team of 10 in Finance, your role will be broad in responsibilities and duties will include:
- Assist with the weekly and monthly reporting
- Perform account reconciliations
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Raise bank payments
- Chase debt and ensure credit is controlled
- Assist with the year‐end audit process
- Overview the work of the administration assistant
- Assist with ad‐hoc requests
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST have strong academics including A and B grades at A Levels, preferably including Mathematics and a degree at 2.1 or 1st degree level, ideally in business, accounting or a related field
You will be a strong communicator, both verbal and written and have excellent attention to detail.
A passion for a career in accountancy within the financial services sector and a commitment to pursuing your professional qualification in either CIMA, ACCA or ACA.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, study support, bonus and comprehensive benefits package.