About Our Client
A global financial services firm specialising in fund administration for private equity and real estate clients. Recently renovated offices with a great culture. The firm offers clear progression, structured training and will fully support professional qualifications.
- Ensuring all permanent files are well maintained for existing customers and new customers for the real estate customers.
- Preparing bank reconciliations for all client accounts.
- Updating the financial system for all transaction related activity including the recording of cash transactions, purchase and sales invoices, accruals and prepayments and investment transactions.
- Preparation and amendment of management accounts produced by the team.
- Administration work including the preparation of call notices and dealing with new applications for subscription into client funds.
The Successful Applicant
The successful client would have:
- Strong educational background (2:1 degree or higher, A-B at A Level)
Part qualified or looking at studying a recognised accounting qualification (ACCA,CIMA, ACA)
Interest in reporting and other accounting challenges faced by private equity and real estate firms (our clients).
- Ability to draft reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations for which there may be little precedence.
- The individual must have excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Numeracy and good written skills.
- Previous experience of accounting packages would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
Looking to pay up to £28,000 with full study support (likelihood to qualify within 3 years).