- Assisting the Finance Manager and wider commercial finance team
- Based in Bath with hybrid working, £24,000 - £32,000
About Our Client
Our client is a well known business with an excellent reputation in their chosen field. They are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join them on a permanent basis
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for;
- Supporting finance management with the month-end process including revenue recognition
- Supporting the Finance Manager to ensure we maintain a consistent control environment
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Raising Sales ledger invoices
- Processing purchase ledger invoices ensuring they match purchase orders
- Support with queries sent to the finance email address, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Reconciling eCommerce transactions
- Assisting with the year-end close and audit
- Update the fixed asset register for the group
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification (ACCA or CIMA) or AAT Qualified.
You will also;
* Be highly competent in Microsoft Excel, data manipulation and formulae.
* Have a great attention to detail with experience of financial reconciliations.
* Be able to plan and coordinate colleagues to meet deadlines and KPI targets, as well as your own time critical projects
What's on Offer
A salary of between £24,000 and £28,000 + study support is on offer to the successful Assistant Accountant