£20,000 - £25,000
About Our Client
The organisation is a household name in Brighton. They have a fun, vibrant office in the centre of town.
- To support the Accounts Payable team, by providing coaching, guidance and training.
- To process payments to meet supplier payment terms and key performance indicators.
- To maintain financial records in accordance with internal and external policies, procedures and financial regulations.
- To operate the systems that control and process all payment transactions.
- To respond to financial payment queries.
- To reconcile accounts and ensure accurate accounting, reporting and financial integrity.
- To ensure that new suppliers are entered onto the system correctly and that all necessary due diligence has taken place.
The Successful Applicant
- Assist with Purchase Ledger including coding invoices, dealing with invoice queries, sending statements.
- Assist with credit control, payments and allocations
- Assist with all Administration duties including filing and data entry
- Purchase Ledger Experience - Minimum 1 yr
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
Hours - Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5pm
What's on Offer
Up to £22,000pa + benefits