- Working with one of the UK's leading Housing Provider in their ASB team
- Permanent contract paying a competitive annum salary
About Our Client
A leading and reputable Housing Association that deliver affordable housing to residents.
The key responsibilities:
- Act as an ASB specialist and provide advice to residents and fellow Housing colleagues.
- Work with internal and external partners to provide advice and solutions to high-level ASB cases.
- Deliver a resident-focused response service to ASB complaints and other breaches of tenancy agreements.
- Attend internal and external meetings surrounding ASB case work.
- Take ownership of any service queries, ensuring a positive customer experience for residents.
- Create and manage effective action plans to ensure resolution of ASB cases.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Experience working within a Housing environment providing specialist ASB advice.
- Experience in ASB case management.
- Experience working on Domestic Violence cases.
- Good knowledge of Landlord, tenant, Crime and Disorder legislation and procedure.
- Understanding of court processes relating to ASB cases.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered the role of an Anti-Social Behaviour Officer to join a reputable Housing Association. This is permanent contract paying a competitive salary of £35,000 plus an excellent benefits package.