- An excellent opportunity to join a busy and growing organisation
- This client is market leading within its sector
About Our Client
After Sales Operations Analyst (Repairs & Customer Service), Windsor:
Market leading and truly international consumer products/electronics business with many well-known consumer brands.
Nintendo is quite simply a special company, this is a testament to our employees and their commitment, talents, creativity and professionalism. We aim to create an environment in which all employees can fully demonstrate their individual strengths and realise their maximum potential.
Two vacancies (1 x Repairs and 1 x Customer Service)
After Sales Operations Analyst - Repairs
With an interest or experience in repairs, mechanics, or engineering and 3 to 5 years' experience of Supply Chain or Logistics your responsibilities will involve:
- Monitoring all repair enquires, data, spare parts and refurbishment, among other tasks
- Monitoring Nintendo UK repairs processes, to provide an excellent Customer Service to Nintendo consumers, including:
- Monitoring the status of the repairs and taking any remedial actions to maintain service levels.
- Day to day processing of repairs in SAP.
- Responding to repair queries via internal ticketing system.
- Analysing all KPIs data regarding repairs (including volumes and turnaround times)
- Updating monthly reporting packs for Repairs costs and KPIs.
- Ensuring the Repair Centre works in accordance with the policies, practices, and procedures established by Nintendo.
After Sales Operations Analyst - Customer Service
With 1 to 2 years' experience in a busy Customer Service team, and some good knowledge of Supply Chain & Logistics your career will involve:
- Monitoring call centre operations to provide an excellent Customer Service to Nintendo consumers.
- Analysing daily, weekly & Monthly KPI data.
- Resolving consumer complaints through Oracle.
- Mediating between the Repairs Service Provider and Contact Centre provider.
- Updating Contact Centre documentation with procedure changes.
- Monitoring of the Nintendo UK Retailer Returns processes for faulty items
- Monitoring the turnaround of returns.
- Approving return requests.
- Processing of returns in SAP.
- Analysing the returns costs.
- Analysis of all data and management information from Retailer Returns and Contact Centres.
- Update monthly reporting packs for After Sales costs and KPIs.
- Assist the After Sales Manager to continue to improve the internal processes of the department.
The Successful Applicant
After Sales Operations Analyst (Repairs & Customer Service)
Ideally you will have the following skills, interests and qualifications, or close equivalents:
- Degree educated
- High attention to detail and ability to handle large and complex data sets
- High level of Excel skills (confident with VLookUps & Pivot Tables) able to analysis and model different after-sales scenarios
- Experience with SAP MM module or comparable system
- A strong general communicator with ability to build cross functional relationships
- Strong team player with problem solving skills
- Ability to work with deadlines and strong presentation skills
- Experience or working with the Electronics and Technology sector is highly preferable.
- You will have previous experience from a business that deals with a physical product that needs to be manufactured and delivered to a customer. You will understand where the product moves, how it moves, what timescales, problems, costs, etc
- You need understanding of consumer rights, ideally online and offline purchases
What's on Offer
A salary of circa £30,000 to £35,000 plus a great package and tremendous opportunity to develop your skills and career.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or contact Mark Norrish at Page Personnel on 07999081946 to discuss further