New opportunity in a established Brighton business
About Our Client
Our client is based in an excellent location in Brighton. It is a well established business and has a great reputation.
The key responsibilities of a Administrator are:
- Arrange Board, executive and committee meetings, draft agendas, and action manage.
- Collate and distribute electronic and hard papers to tight deadlines including formatting, filing and regular communication with authors.
- Manage events including selecting venues, ordering catering, setting up rooms and managing attendance.
- Support internal and external reviews, maintaining and distributing logs and communications.
- Send regular news and other communications to non-executive directors.
- Update and improve documents and templates.
- Ensure internal communications and calendars are kept up to date.
- Collaborate with other teams to collectively solve challenges and support and cover each other.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Administrator will be:
- Knowledge of providing support to a team within a large organisation.
- Previous knowledge of keeping registers, templates, guidance and training updated and communicated to the team or business through various channels.
- Ability to manage large and complex meetings.
- Able to adapt and learn new software quickly.
What's on Offer