Administrator needed for a well known City Centre Client
This is an immediate start role in Manchester City Centre
About Our Client
The client is a leading commercial organisation, they value hard work and have a high trust environment.
The key responsibilities of the interim administrator are:
- Excellent attention to detail, to include accurate typing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to take work on independently, with minimal supervision.
- Working with large teams, with different personalities and workloads and ability to adjust accordingly.
- Proactive, with proven ability to plan and work ahead of deadlines and manage a team responsibly to keep to tight client reporting timescales.
- Focused: commits to challenging goals and delivers consistently against these. Continuous improvement: delivers efficiency in addition to effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in applying for the interim administrator you will be:
- Immediately available
- Experience of all the above
What's on Offer
£20- 23,000 + Strong possibility of temp to perm opportunity