Page Personnel are always looking to register strong administrators.
We have a number of temporary vacancies available with a variety of clients.
About Our Client
Page Personnel are a leading Recruitment Consultancy, who specialise in recruiting a number of different roles, including Secretarial vacancies across the South West.
The role of a temporary Administrator will include but will not be limited to:
- Preparing documents and letters
- Scheduling appointments/meetings
- Filing documents
- Updating internal databases
- Communicating internally and with third parties via email and phone
- Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Being responsible for the essential background work that allows a business to operate day to day
The Successful Applicant
The successful administrator should possess the following:
- Immediately available or available on short notice
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and attention to detail abilities
- Competent using Microsoft Office packages
- Exposure to an administrative position
- Confident and able to hit the ground running
- Articulate and reliable
What's on Offer
A variety of temporary assignments for various durations, within a number of different organisations and sectors. Competitive hourly rates available. If you are an Administrator and looking for some interim work, please get in touch!