Great opportunity to join an attractive organisation
Competitive pay with the opportunity to work in a varied role
About Our Client
My client are a successful Legal firm based in the heart of Winchester, specialising in supporting business in Real estate, Insurance and Health. Modern surroundings in a newly developed office.
The Administrator will have the following responsibilities:
- Set up new matter files electronically on the file management system and accounts system, including scanning of papers.
- Update electronic master bundles of documents using Zylpha on all current matters for fee earners.#
- Processing all work for the paralegal team.
- Assume responsibility for basic financial administration relating to cases.
- Maintain accurate management and client information on an ongoing basis, in line with client and location protocols.
- Conduct post completion administration, including the archiving of settled files.
- Undertake basic clerical tasks on behalf of the team eg filing, scanning, faxing and photocopying, etc.
- Handle confidential information in line with the firms data security protocols.
- Electronic File History Bundling and sending to costs draftsman using Zylpha and Sharefile.
- Checking incoming post - ensuring on Solcase, named correctly, shown to fee earner Ig applicable) and then put in PG&R file or post cupboard.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Administrator will need to posses the following criteria:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent with minimum C grade passes in Maths and English.
- Previous experience in an administrative role is essential. Ideally, this would be within a professional services environment.
- IT literate with working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Knowledge/previous experience of database systems would be an advantage. Good keyboard skills are also essential.
- Quality and customer service oriented with a concern for accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Enthusiastic and flexible. Willing to contribute and support others as part of a team effort.
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise own workload effectively.
- Able to progress tasks using own initiative, seeking guidance and input from others where appropriate.
- Confident oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
The successful Administrator will have the opportunity to develop their skill set and broaden their experience.