Great Benefits Package
About Our Client
Public sector organisation is looking for an experienced administrator to join the team
Roles in this level carry out a range of defined core administrative, operational and/or technical activities within a section or department. They work independently whilst reacting to changing circumstances. Roles at this level will provide a range of straightforward, routine services often as part of a team engaged in similar activities. They involve responding to routine queries, issues or circumstances, and referring any unusual or non-routine situations to others
1. To receive and route incoming and outgoing internal and external mail.
2. To maintain records and filing systems, retrieving information as required.
3. To coordinate mail shots and photocopying requests.
4. To maintain paper levels in photocopying machines and printers and provide support or advice with operating problems.
5. To check deliveries of office supplies including stationery and maintain adequate stock for own areas of responsibility.
6. To organise security and travel arrangements for own team and their visitors.
7. To collate and issue documentation as required.
8. To take messages, deal with enquiries and resolve or escalate as necessary.
9. To provide word processing support as required.
10. To assist in the production of weekly and monthly project control information.
The Successful Applicant
* Word processing and database skills using Microsoft Office - Previously supported a procurement team is an advantage
* Knowledge and understanding of the processes, systems and operations of the department in which the role is located
* Ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines with support where required
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with people at all levels both internally and externally
What's on Offer
Great company benefits