Technical Administrator required for a leading materials distributor
Seeking a graduate seeking fast-progression...
About Our Client
My client is a market-leading aggregates and materials business based near the Ashby-De-La-Zouch area. The business operate over five individual manufacturing and distribution sites in the local area and are showing rapid expansion through a series of acquisitions. The business distributes around 1000 million tonnes of mineral resources each year and is undergoing rapid organic growth.
As an Administrator you will report into the Logistics & Technical Manager at the site near Ashby-De-La-Zouch. The key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Co-ordinating customer testing and distribution requirements.
- Assisting with monthly KPI reporting.
- Maintaining all logistics, laboratory and materials software.
- Administration of all quality systems within the site.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required to the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Administrator will ideally be degree educated and have experience in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will be pushed through a fast-paced program in order to learn and develop within the business. After a period of training and development, the salary for this role will increase to £25,000.
- Ideally educated to a degree level of study.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous administration and technical skills.
- Keen to gain experience in a technical business.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Commutable to the Ashby-De-La-Zouch area.
What's on Offer