Administrator (requires minute-taking experience)
Professional Membership Organisation
Varied role working with senior external stakeholders
About Our Client
A well known professional membership organisation based out of a lovely office in the City of London.
They have been operating for over 100 years and are one of the largest and most established organisation of their kind.
As the Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Manager to help with organisation of projects and events
- Organisation and servicing of member meetings - setting agenda, taking minutes, following up actions
- Generating reports and undertaking research
- Organising travel arrangements and itineraries for members of the department
The Successful Applicant
The successful Administrator will have:
- Previous experience in an administrative position
- Experience minuting senior level meetings
- Helped with the organisation and delivery of events
- A solid work ethic and ability to pick things up quickly
What's on Offer
A salary of £25,000 in addition to a range of other benefits.