- A great opportunity to work for a Public Sector organisation.
- Flexible and hybrid working available.
About Our Client
A public sector organisation in London.
The key responsibilities for the Administration Assistant role are:
- Diary management.
- Management of internal and external room bookings.
- Preparation and distribution of minutes of meetings.
- File and retrieve corporate documents as requested.
- Information collation and photocopying of papers.
- Co-ordinate and book domestic and some international travel for directors.
- Contribute to and support various projects at the directive of the Executive Assistant.
- Meet and Greet guests as and when required.
- Provide refreshments for CEO and directors meetings when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Administration Assistant role will have:
- Minute taking, diary and meeting management experience.
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision and direction.
- Good IT skills of the full Microsoft office suite - Outlook essential, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven experience of working in a hybrid office environment.
- Experienced written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- An excellent understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
- The ability to be flexible, prioritise, work under pressure and able to work to competing priorities.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills which supplement a good work ethic.
- Able to apply judgement, creativity and flexibility to generate new and innovative ideas and approaches.
- Self-motivated, proactive, adaptable, resourceful and able to apply initiative to work independently.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for their area of work.
- Experience of working for a non-departmental government body (Arm's- Length Body) or other public sectors.
What's on Offer
This is a temporary, Administration Assistant role, with an immediate start date for a 3 month duration. The role is based in South West London, with 2-3 days on-site and 2 days at work from home.