Reputable Engineering and Logistic business seeks Accounts Supervisor £25 - £30k
Become an integral part of their Finance team situated in Avonmouth
About Our Client
My client are a highly successful Logistics and Engineering business situated in Avonmouth. They offer on-site parking, a relaxed working environment, a supportive management structure and a competitive salary £25,000 - £30,000.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Supervisor:
- Posting, checking and reviewing nominal cash and bank payment transactions
- Support preparation of Management Accounts with the Financial Controller including Job accounting, analysis & reporting, review
- accruals, posting journals, sales reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, nominal ledger review and analysis
- Maintain and develop Job Accounting system, internal software packages
- Other Balance Sheet reconciliations such as: debtors, creditors & pension.
- Payroll Reconciliation
- Cost of Sales Reconciliation
- Support VAT Accounting
- Support Fixed Asset Administration
- Prepare and collate payroll data and information for submission in
- collaboration with Financial Controller
- Make Payments to HMRC and make Pension Payments.
- Understanding of all areas of Sales Ledger and Credit control
- Close sales ledger and produce all month end reports once agreed by Financial Controller
- Provide cover for Credit Controller
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
Bookkeeping / management accounting knowledge
Good knowledge of SAP
Sound knowledge of Excel
Proven experience in a similar role
Excellent attention to detail and have the ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
AAT Qualified is desirable
What's on Offer
Relaxed working environment, strong benefits and competitive salary £25,000 - £30,000.